Clover - 2 Way Integration
With our Clover Interface, Yellow Dog Inventory can both pulls sales data from Clover as well as push in new or changed items.
This interface contains one element: From Yellow Dog, a sync application which pull sales (orders) from Clover and push in new/changed items via the Clover API.
This interface can be scheduled to process sales and push items at a time and frequency of your choosing.
Back Office Setup Requirements
This interface will work with any version of Clover.
The Yellow Dog Sync program will need internet access to exchange information with the API.
The following items detail can be pushed into Clover:
- Item SKU Number
For multiple merchants, Yellow Dog will need the same SKU number for each item that is replicated in each merchant. Please contact us for a review to determine our approach with your existing item setup.
- The Clover web page of items will need to be refreshed in order for new or changed items to appear.
- Yellow Dog treats modifiers as their own item record. (Example: Add Bacon will be displayed as a separate item in Yellow Dog Inventory).
- The modifier scenarios below are no longer supported:
- Zero priced modifiers (EXAMPLE: Hot, Cold, For Here, To Go)
- Non-zero priced modifiers as item attribute price (EXAMPLE: Polo Shirt is $0.00 until modifier is selected - Large $10.00, XXL $15.00)
Yellow Dog Software will support the interface and will assist with any API issues.