The interface with Silverware supports a 2-Way integration.
Yellow Dog Inventory pulls sales data from SilverWare's API to reduce inventory based upon sales and the Silverware Sync pushes updated item data from Yellow Dog into .csv files. Those files are imported into SilverWare once SilverWare's import process is complete.
Our sync can run at any point and is set up to automatically run at the top of every business hour.
Yellow Dog Requirements
In order to synchronize Data with Silverware, we require the following:
- List of SilverWare Cost Centers
- Starting Number
- API URL and API Key / Token for each SilverWare Server
- Export of all pre-existing SilverWare items
SilverWare must configure their server(s) to allow us to access the API.
SilverWare is responsible for configuring and scheduling their import process and providing access to the shared folder for our export file.
.Net 4.6.2 must be installed on the SilverWare server(s) where this sync will run.
Exporting Item Data
We export the following item properties to SilverWare via a .csv file that the SilverWare Import process consumes:
|YDI Field||SilverWare Field|
|UPC1, else SKU||Barcode (limit 1)|
|ItemCost||Cost (average cost of the item across all Yellow Dog stores)|
|CurrentOnHand||On Hand (sum of an item's on hand across all Yellow Dog stores)|
|Generic CodeA||Minor Class (Required)|
|ItemNumber||InterfaceID (We prepend 'YD' to any items created in Yellow Dog)|
NOTE: All new items created in Yellow Dog and exported to SilverWare will have SilverWare Interfaces IDs prepended with "YD".
Importing Sales Data
Yellow Dog's sync with SilverWare pulls sales data from the local SilverWare API on each SilverWare server.
Importing Code Data
Our sync pulls in a listing of all Minor Classes in SilverWare.
This sync must be run on the SilverWare Server.
- SilverWare does not support per store item settings; as a result, we export an item's average cost and a sum of the item's on hand across all stores in Yellow Dog, and all retail prices for an item must be consistent across all stores in Yellow Dog.
- SilverWare is limited to one barcode per item.
- Yellow Dog will push a UPC for each item if one is assigned; if there is not a UPC assigned to the item, Yellow Dog will push the SKU.